nobs cooking apron
what it is: a nobs apron to help you act like you know wtf you’re doing in the kitchen. 84% of humans claim that wearing it has significantly improved their cooking skills (the remaining 16% were pets, so.) this limited edition apron is the perfect addition to any nob’s kitchen.
- one size with adjustable straps
- thick straps
- front pocket for snacks
- embroidered design on the front saying ‘nobs’
- embroidered design on the side saying ‘don’t be fooled by the apron, i have no idea what I’m doing’
hand washing is recommended ~ water temperature should not exceed 30 ℃.
100% ethically sourced cotton. made in china, manufacturer is BSCI, SEXEX + FAIRWARE compliant.